cat-users - Re: [cat-users] Deleted institution while uploading logo

Re: [cat-users] Deleted institution while uploading logo

  • From: José Manuel Macías <jmanuel.macias AT rediris.es>
  • Cc: "cat-users AT geant.net" <cat-users AT geant.net>
  • Subject: Re: [cat-users] Deleted institution while uploading logo
  • Date: Thu, 07 Nov 2013 16:05:04 +0100

El 06/11/13 16:12, Alberto Martínez escribió:

> So, during that first attempt, the inst names got lost (you can BTW
> re-set them yourself, you do not need federation operator assistance for
> that)
>
> He just did that on his own. I wanted to leave the inst as it became for
> you to witness.

To clarify... Alberto asked be if I could help, I took control of the
institution and entered. As described by him, a lot of information was
missing, one was the name of the institution. I only added a
default/other languages for the institution name and seeing there was no
change (as would probably be expected), so I told Alberto to ask in the
list.

Jose.