cat-users - [cat-users] Access to eduroam CAT

[cat-users] Access to eduroam CAT

  • From: Mario Vandaele <mario.vandaele AT belnet.be>
  • To: cat-users AT geant.net
  • Subject: [cat-users] Access to eduroam CAT
  • Date: Thu, 07 Nov 2013 15:47:31 +0100

Dear,

I'm a federation administrator for Belnet's R&E Federation and also an administrator for the .be top level radius servers hosted at Belnet (roaming1.belnet.be and roaming2.belnet.be)

Today an administrator from one of our educational institutions asked me if there was a tool available which facilitates the eduroam configuration on end user devices.

As I know about CAT I wanted to login and check it out, before recommending it to him.

Unfortunately I get the following message (see screenshot):

"You are not managing any institutions.

Please ask your federation administrator to invite you to become an institution administrator."

My questions:

1) How can I start managing my own institution, i.e. Belnet?

2) How can a invite other institution administrators?

3) Should other attributes besides eduPersonTargetedID be released?

Best regards,

--
Mario Vandaele
Belnet • Services