cat-users - Re: [cat-users] Porblem with eduroam

Re: [cat-users] Porblem with eduroam

  • From: Alex Sharaz <alex.sharaz AT york.ac.uk>
  • To: Stefan Winter <stefan.winter AT restena.lu>
  • Cc: "cat-users AT geant.net" <cat-users AT geant.net>
  • Subject: Re: [cat-users] Porblem with eduroam
  • Date: Wed, 23 Oct 2013 08:12:37 +0100

again, thanks for this....no we're not using the janet cert service .... but
I've just been pump priming our client devices for a move to JCS by pre
installing all the root and intermediate certs on their clients so at some
point I can just change the cert the server hands out to be a JCS/TErena one

Rgds
alex