cat-users - [cat-users] OS X Mavericks as a free update?

[cat-users] OS X Mavericks as a free update?

  • From: Robert Mertling-Blake <rm29 AT soas.ac.uk>
  • To: cat-users AT geant.net
  • Subject: [cat-users] OS X Mavericks as a free update?
  • Date: Tue, 22 Oct 2013 20:49:26 +0100

Just noticed that 10.9 Mavericks has been released as a free update to anyone using 10.6 and above
https://itunes.apple.com/app/os-x-mavericks/id675248567?mt=12

I'm sure there will be some hardware compatibility issues, but this seems to go a long way towards solving the 10.6/lack of eduroam CAT issues (I will be doing testing of our mobileconfig files tomorrow before killing our 10.6 support pages tomorrow, with the logic that you can't argue with free.)

Rob