cat-users - [cat-users] Windows 8 Installer Error

[cat-users] Windows 8 Installer Error

  • From: Tom Griffin <t.griffin AT sheffield.ac.uk>
  • To: cat-users AT geant.net
  • Subject: [cat-users] Windows 8 Installer Error
  • Date: Wed, 28 Aug 2013 14:42:49 +0100

We are seeing the following error when running CAT on some Windows 8 machines the first time. It appears to install the AES profile and this error is specifically regarding the TKIP profile (which isn't really required for our users anyway). Running the installer a second time will install the TKIP profile with no error.

Inline images 1

Has this been seen elsewhere?

Many thanks,
Tom Griffin