rare-users - Re: [RARE-users] freeRtr installation in VM and configure a network topo with multiple routers

Subject: RARE user and assistance email list

Re: [RARE-users] freeRtr installation in VM and configure a network topo with multiple routers

  • From: mc36 <>
  • To: Mingyuan Zang <>, "" <>, Frédéric LOUI <>
  • Cc: "" <>
  • Subject: Re: [RARE-users] freeRtr installation in VM and configure a network topo with multiple routers
  • Date: Thu, 16 Mar 2023 09:06:03 +0100

should work.... but last time i saw it, there was an ugly regexp in it around
my java -jar hwdet shitload..... :)

On 3/16/23 08:48, Mingyuan Zang wrote:
Hi Csaba,

Many thanks for your prompt reply! :D

Cool maybe I'll let the students first try the containerlab installation, I
suppose the guideline link is this one?
https://github.com/rare-freertr/freeRtr-containerlab

Best Regards,
Ming