rare-users - [RARE-users] [freertr] Problem with protocol communication between VMs on OpenStack/kvm

Subject: RARE user and assistance email list

[RARE-users] [freertr] Problem with protocol communication between VMs on OpenStack/kvm

  • From: "Edgard" <>
  • To:
  • Subject: [RARE-users] [freertr] Problem with protocol communication between VMs on OpenStack/kvm
  • Date: Sat, 18 Mar 2023 07:41:35 -0700
  • Mailing-list: list ; contact

Hello everybody!

I have a communication problem with the protocols implemented in RARE/freeRtr between nodes (VMs) with Debian (SID) in OpenStack/kvm.
For some reason, the protocols used so far (lldp, ospf and lsrp) are not exchanging messages.
I ran the standard freertr install (sudo bash install.sh) on all three nodes, but only ping was working between the directly connected interfaces.
I suspect it's one of the services started on the Debian OpenStack image, but I'm not sure yet.

Is there any way to verify this possible OS/OpenStack interference with RARE/freeRtr?

---
Best regards.
Edgard
_._,_._,_

Groups.io Links:

View/Reply Online (#1161) | | | Mute This Topic | New Topic
Your Subscription | | Unsubscribe []

_._,_._,_