rare-dev - Re: [rare-dev] how to activate netconf

Subject: Rare project developers

Re: [rare-dev] how to activate netconf

  • From: David Schmitz <>
  • To:
  • Subject: Re: [rare-dev] how to activate netconf
  • Date: Tue, 31 Jan 2023 16:36:34 +0100 (CET)

Hi Frederic,

Date: Tue, 31 Jan 2023 10:20:09 +0100
From: Frédéric LOUI <>

Hi David !

Glad to hear that you are making progress at lightning pace :)
I’m curious about the feature enabling use case that NEMO-DDOS can provide ?

If you need IGP topology and even BMP, I just wanted to point out that
freeRtr can provide you both.
Whether using BGP-LS or standard IGP topology, but besides that freeRTr can
has a BNMP server:

http://docs.freertr.org/guides/reference/md/serv-bmp02.tst/
Ok, I will check this and come back to you.
I will also have to ask the colleagues more regarding the potentials of NeMo
for the use case.

Best Regards
David

All the best,