rare-dev - Re: [rare-dev] perfSONAR on RARE/FreeRtr

Subject: Rare project developers

Re: [rare-dev] perfSONAR on RARE/FreeRtr

  • From: mc36 <>
  • To: Tim Chown <>, Frédéric LOUI <>
  • Cc: Xavier Jeannin <>, "" <>, Tomasz Szewczyk <>, Ivana Golub <>
  • Subject: Re: [rare-dev] perfSONAR on RARE/FreeRtr
  • Date: Thu, 25 Aug 2022 11:23:15 +0200

so from rare's point of view, it should not be a big effort except with a
very closed/tricky format...
from the receiving side, we can do prometheus or influx quite good...
influx seems better because that's a push model whereas prom is a pull
model...
frederic have the cookbook for both...
with influx, which imho used in poznan already, so there is a cisco streaming
telemetry importer for influx,
which should read the data fluently... if not, it's a bug... and imho
frederic showed that already...