rare-dev - Re: [rare-dev] Welcome to the "Idr" mailing list (Digest mode)

Subject: Rare project developers

Re: [rare-dev] Welcome to the "Idr" mailing list (Digest mode)

  • From: mc36 <>
  • To:
  • Subject: Re: [rare-dev] Welcome to the "Idr" mailing list (Digest mode)
  • Date: Thu, 25 Aug 2022 10:24:19 +0200

so just ingore the wireguard part here and replace it when reading with plain
ipip... not gre, ipip!
imho the dataplane if advertises the wg capability, will perform the
re-encapping easily...
so well, never tried but it should be... if not, it's a bug....
but for now, let's assume that it does, and let's see garbirel's results....