geteduroam - Re: getting started with geteduroam

Subject: An open discussion list for topics related to the geteduroam service

Re: getting started with geteduroam

  • From: Paul Dekkers <paul.dekkers AT surf.nl>
  • To: Gheorghiță Butnaru <gheorghita.butnaru AT staff.tuiasi.ro>
  • Cc: geteduroam AT lists.geant.org
  • Subject: Re: getting started with geteduroam
  • Date: Mon, 1 Mar 2021 16:19:24 +0100
  • Arc-authentication-results: i=1; mx.microsoft.com 1; spf=pass smtp.mailfrom=surf.nl; dmarc=pass action=none header.from=surf.nl; dkim=pass header.d=surf.nl; arc=none
  • Arc-message-signature: i=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=microsoft.com; s=arcselector9901; h=From:Date:Subject:Message-ID:Content-Type:MIME-Version:X-MS-Exchange-SenderADCheck; bh=ShdvbbIQ9/AsDWXPR7fO5Hf77UFi85p6lIbfU3xkV08=; b=ZpdKfj/CCRE6bktlqfFFIEVAF2IjGrRCr4VPC05K+/PffhhlUbFHUfAbcKcshsOm/ZapC8FUvvh8E6VyjXYP2sdjguMWgAS+iAzTyRyNi6Aq0lwcjriMoHiK4If0HYpCSUtg8QNTc+gtkqYLAHJbUSqlQEgPUAK7c71FxS8443rm+0zpKxz0JZRrWlK26lY2yjQ6aP16Rd3d50mEm9cqTEByN2tcw25jihfJCg3QApw7jcQwc94PZADM4C/k+rwi+o5ZJSWlto23yuu24OycGaJBDAVYI9Wm0ynaozOm5s3kKpGZKr7l3YB3vU177gLgX4liDDt95ae65IdL9wx0IQ==
  • Arc-seal: i=1; a=rsa-sha256; s=arcselector9901; d=microsoft.com; cv=none; b=RH/t6yud86mzE7dxcU/20O4/7zhMVqLSzHJqBSg3FCjgFnM2zESX6k+oPhKVhaw1VJ668g7nROWgtyih3ixCADYkEQPShLlioygGmsknXCbqbVUWlAiTBhKjt02yBZejcCV9ZjIpAMZ4+4drwQ/TPUPkMP9kYPj4hkM/opsR06j9w8QSEkFFyzpQw1ko+N8x+ydrkSQAd3ZAnDI87mSkhj/oq02ulSRkMppveVlIaUqt0FJxEcrM0CX7cwkN1p8ND+PkTKqzuWcUcSlB4ypnoAeWDPd4g3ZkwgFvY0sz0TkSNLqky3WQqnJrEqJ3j7UcwUp9Pi2Kym6EiFfQtzKJ0A==

Hi,