edugain-discuss - Re: [eduGAIN-discuss] Guest and open IdPs in eduGAIN?

edugain-discuss AT lists.geant.org

Subject: An open discussion list for topics related to the eduGAIN interfederation service.

Re: [eduGAIN-discuss] Guest and open IdPs in eduGAIN?

  • From: Lukas Hämmerle <lukas.haemmerle AT switch.ch>
  • To: <edugain-discuss AT lists.geant.org>
  • Subject: Re: [eduGAIN-discuss] Guest and open IdPs in eduGAIN?
  • Date: Mon, 16 May 2022 12:11:06 +0200

Hi Peter

On 16.05.22 09:09, Peter Brand wrote:
* Lukas Hämmerle <lukas.haemmerle AT switch.ch> [2022-05-16 08:48]:
What is eduGAIN's current official policy and best-practice in terms of
guest and open Identity Providers where just anyone can create an account?

See the discussion from the thread "Test and Guest Identity Providers
in eduGAIN" started by someone named Lukas Hämmerle back 2013 CE. ;)

I knew that this already has been a topic but my mailbox did not contain that mail anymore.
Also, that's why I was asking for the "*current* official policy" :-)

Best Regards
Lukas

--
SWITCH