edugain-discuss - Re: [eduGAIN-discuss] Guest and open IdPs in eduGAIN?

edugain-discuss AT lists.geant.org

Subject: An open discussion list for topics related to the eduGAIN interfederation service.

Re: [eduGAIN-discuss] Guest and open IdPs in eduGAIN?

  • From: Peter Brand <peter.brand AT univie.ac.at>
  • To: edugain-discuss AT lists.geant.org
  • Subject: Re: [eduGAIN-discuss] Guest and open IdPs in eduGAIN?
  • Date: Mon, 16 May 2022 09:09:01 +0200

* Lukas Hämmerle <lukas.haemmerle AT switch.ch> [2022-05-16 08:48]:
> What is eduGAIN's current official policy and best-practice in terms of
> guest and open Identity Providers where just anyone can create an account?

See the discussion from the thread "Test and Guest Identity Providers
in eduGAIN" started by someone named Lukas Hämmerle back 2013 CE. ;)
(Back then the list was called Technical Steering Group, I think, and
I'm not sure there are still message archives around.)
Let me know and I can forward that complete thread to you, if needed.
-peter