edugain-discuss - Re: [eduGAIN-discuss] questions about the connectivity check

edugain-discuss AT lists.geant.org

Subject: An open discussion list for topics related to the eduGAIN interfederation service.

Re: [eduGAIN-discuss] questions about the connectivity check

  • From: Tomasz Wolniewicz <twoln AT umk.pl>
  • To: edugain-discuss AT lists.geant.org
  • Subject: Re: [eduGAIN-discuss] questions about the connectivity check
  • Date: Tue, 20 Apr 2021 09:19:18 +0200
  • Dkim-filter: OpenDKIM Filter v2.11.0 outgoing.umk.pl 1441E200F2

The connectivity check is about to be replaced with an updated version,
so let's wait if this helps.

Tomasz

--
Tomasz Wolniewicz
twoln AT umk.pl http://www.home.umk.pl/~twoln

Uniwersteckie Centrum Informatyczne Information&Communication Technology
Centre
Uniwersytet Mikolaja Kopernika Nicolaus Copernicus University,
pl. Rapackiego 1, Torun pl. Rapackiego 1, Torun, Poland
tel: +48-56-611-2750 tel kom.: +48-693-032-576