edugain-discuss - [eduGAIN-discuss] Edugain exchange program

edugain-discuss AT lists.geant.org

Subject: An open discussion list for topics related to the eduGAIN interfederation service.

[eduGAIN-discuss] Edugain exchange program

  • From: Hank Nussbacher <Hank AT mail.iucc.ac.il>
  • To: "edugain-discuss AT lists.geant.org" <edugain-discuss AT lists.geant.org>
  • Subject: [eduGAIN-discuss] Edugain exchange program
  • Date: Wed, 10 Jul 2019 11:42:07 +0000
  • Accept-language: en-US

I would like to raise the possibility of creating an Edugain exchange program.

Recently we had a number of staff leave IUCC and the person now handling the day to day operations of our Edugain lacks the proper skills in the event something breaks or needs to be upgraded.

Therefore I would like to see whether we can create an Edugain exchange program whereby one NREN can send personnel for a 1-3 intense training program at an NREN that does have the requisite knowledgeable personnel.

Is this something others need?

Do you have ideas for a typical agenda?

Can we use PMs from GN4-3 for this?

Would you be interested in being a host or a guest? J

Thanks,

Hank Nussbacher

IUCC