edugain-discuss - Re: [eduGAIN-discuss] Edugain exchange program

edugain-discuss AT lists.geant.org

Subject: An open discussion list for topics related to the eduGAIN interfederation service.

Re: [eduGAIN-discuss] Edugain exchange program

  • From: Nick Roy <nroy AT internet2.edu>
  • To: Ann West <awest AT internet2.edu>
  • Cc: Peter Schober <peter.schober AT univie.ac.at>, "edugain-discuss AT lists.geant.org" <edugain-discuss AT lists.geant.org>, "refeds AT lists.refeds.org" <refeds AT lists.refeds.org>
  • Subject: Re: [eduGAIN-discuss] Edugain exchange program
  • Date: Fri, 12 Jul 2019 20:27:15 +0000
  • Accept-language: en-US

I agree.

In the specific case of IUCC’s eduGAIN integration, since nearly all fed ops
do things slightly differently, it’s likely a case where one or more
knowledgeable federation technical staff will need to go on-site to help do
some "archaeology" of the existing processes before they can help / train.

Best,

Nick Roy
Director of Technology and Strategy
InCommon