cat-users - [[cat-users]] brave application error

[[cat-users]] brave application error

  • From: Berat Aksoy <aksyberat AT gmail.com>
  • To: cat-users AT lists.geant.org
  • Subject: [[cat-users]] brave application error
  • Date: Tue, 28 Nov 2023 21:39:39 +0300

Good day, after installing the eduroam cat program on my computer, my brave browser crashed. There are disruptions in the sites and their settings, even on the home page. Can you give me information about what I should do? I cannot uninstall your add-on from my computer.

  • [[cat-users]] brave application error, Berat Aksoy, 11/28/2023