cat-users - [[cat-users]] Eduroam malfunction

[[cat-users]] Eduroam malfunction

  • From: Matteo Zani <m.zani6 AT campus.unimib.it>
  • To: cat-users AT lists.geant.org
  • Subject: [[cat-users]] Eduroam malfunction
  • Date: Wed, 22 Mar 2023 16:58:11 +0100

Good afternoon,
I am a PhD researcher in Università degli Studi di Milano Bicocca, but since two weeks I have been visiting the Universitat de Barcelona and I will stay here until the end of July.
Since two days  I have not able to connect to Eduroam anymore.
I have already tried all the suggestions such as restart the device, reset the credentials, change the password of my account. I contacted the IT department at the university here in Barcelona who could not provide any solution.
I already downloaded the application to connect which seems to work but then it doesn't allow me to connect to WiFi anyway.
I need to fix this issue as soon as possible due to the fact that I need to work and right now I am obliged to use my phone data.
Thanks

Matteo Zani, PhD researcher
Department of Sociology and Social Research
Università degli Studi di Milano Bicocca

m.zani6 AT campus.unimib.it