cat-users - RE: [[cat-users]] CAT Arabic translation

RE: [[cat-users]] CAT Arabic translation

  • From: Raiya Al Rashdi <raiya AT omren.om>
  • To: Stefan Winter <stefan.winter AT restena.lu>, "cat-users AT lists.geant.org" <cat-users AT lists.geant.org>
  • Cc: Mohamed Al Hajri <malhajri AT omren.om>, Salim Al Amri <salim AT omren.om>
  • Subject: RE: [[cat-users]] CAT Arabic translation
  • Date: Wed, 22 Mar 2023 10:42:23 +0000
  • Accept-language: en-US
  • Arc-authentication-results: i=1; mx.microsoft.com 1; spf=pass smtp.mailfrom=omren.om; dmarc=pass action=none header.from=omren.om; dkim=pass header.d=omren.om; arc=none
  • Arc-message-signature: i=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=microsoft.com; s=arcselector9901; h=From:Date:Subject:Message-ID:Content-Type:MIME-Version:X-MS-Exchange-AntiSpam-MessageData-ChunkCount:X-MS-Exchange-AntiSpam-MessageData-0:X-MS-Exchange-AntiSpam-MessageData-1; bh=qwJYXYeWWCmtKU+Ahqu8D3afEVXGMnEcC1vZvo/QBoM=; b=kz2DEgRtrUwOAP9dG6IJKoTv4Zz1DqcrsD+EHsjEYZ2mTmTvOZR5oa7SnA5oL5SEKC5Gizl+e9OjZeKbbZl0JwbqQwOjZ2lzngaNIl5ylKpYnAKybwllgkwHf13pIoKTWEIe8Z7IbIQeD1eiNGVhsO/cnV8LCY/3n1CsOYS+GnbdVtwGuyPBdM6vfcr3OBVdu2qsdOZ488HCo6nB3jla//KVSct+L3FGMaJJkstAsf4EEPWMqjsxeZ4aNGwJx0nV3hNqf9FJOpfFeLlASCzVyIWZxUHf+c9sQsJTjP+A6xNdKEVJxYNOc6LkYkSQsVPmUbHOcws+XsU06vV68HGW0g==
  • Arc-seal: i=1; a=rsa-sha256; s=arcselector9901; d=microsoft.com; cv=none; b=gTzhH5ksiSmu+MuW5fIVD6Eb1ap47Fn8iFViojuV8iawPuEO1oQeylRrqAcw5QLhyse+TvfiOaEUgzDiR/tpCSwmsh1MTidXM6CYLNaq/FR6ypd0yLX15Elj47C/Yj+492P0roOqq9av05xwC+V6XEpiPDkIEDLbSCSW7Wmo0bQL+xN7QyqgjkC99jcv0rr6VoacbrEqYz4soghIouJca/eB7uvQ8ujMMgveHr/iUr1au3BD+zUG2c8WiFbYcj7Vvp3Q/7KxpqgL+5dk0OqXwEZbMq585GaPlRyyn6usMDKADSRAcYMblIoqc2RMl5MLZRFnArx2CsMvEZWc0WyCQQ==

Hello Stefan,

Thanks for sharing these details and looking forward for your kind update regarding the next release.

Regards.

Raiya