cat-users - [[cat-users]] About CAT, what if I would change my working institute?

[[cat-users]] About CAT, what if I would change my working institute?

  • From: Yunxiang Sheng <yunxiang.sheng AT tum.de>
  • To: "cat-users AT lists.geant.org" <cat-users AT lists.geant.org>
  • Subject: [[cat-users]] About CAT, what if I would change my working institute?
  • Date: Mon, 20 Mar 2023 09:15:57 +0000
  • Accept-language: zh-CN, en-US

Hello,

I am a dotorate who is currently using the configuration assistant tool (CAT). I have a question about the installer. I have installed the CAT for my univeristy but there is a concern from my side. Since I did not find any file for un-installation, I am wondering what would happen if I change my working institute and want to use another account for the usage of eduroam. Would the previous CAT still exist and even conflists with the current CAT? Or maybe there is truely an un-istallation and I did not find it. If that is the case, could you help guide me where can I find the location of the un-installtion so that later I can utilize it when needed.

Best Regards,

Steven