cat-users - Re: [[cat-users]] [External] About CAT, what if I would change my working institute?

Re: [[cat-users]] [External] About CAT, what if I would change my working institute?

  • From: Hunter Fuller <hf0002 AT uah.edu>
  • To: Yunxiang Sheng <yunxiang.sheng AT tum.de>
  • Cc: "cat-users AT lists.geant.org" <cat-users AT lists.geant.org>
  • Subject: Re: [[cat-users]] [External] About CAT, what if I would change my working institute?
  • Date: Mon, 20 Mar 2023 09:19:44 -0500

On Windows or Chrome OS, you can just install the new profile.

On macOS, iPhone, or iPad, you will want to delete the configuration
profile in the OS settings. (Open Settings and search "profile")

On Android, forget the eduroam wireless network.

--
Hunter Fuller (they)
Router Jockey

Office of Information Technology