cat-users - Re: [[cat-users]] [External] Re: CAT issues

Re: [[cat-users]] [External] Re: CAT issues

  • From: Daniel Muscat <daniel.muscat AT um.edu.mt>
  • To: Tomasz Wolniewicz <twoln AT umk.pl>
  • Cc: Hunter Fuller <hf0002 AT uah.edu>, cat-users AT lists.geant.org, Dave Mifsud <dave.mifsud AT um.edu.mt>
  • Subject: Re: [[cat-users]] [External] Re: CAT issues
  • Date: Mon, 24 Oct 2022 10:15:35 +0200

Tomasz... been thinking a bit.... can you send the sha256sum of the installation file you used to test

On Sat, 22 Oct 2022 at 19:20, Tomasz Wolniewicz <twoln AT umk.pl> wrote:

Hmm,

  the installation process is:

1. Collect all info from the user (including the credentials)

2. install the wifi profile

3. push credentials

The moment that eduroam prfile is installed, Windows should start connecting, perhaps this can be faster that the credentials push - I never saw it myself, though., Perhaps it is worth considering to turn on the connect automatically only after the credentials are installed. This workflow would be easiest to implement in an application like geteduroam which uses API calls rather than things like netsh.

Cheers

Tomasz