cat-users - [[cat-users]] CAT issues

[[cat-users]] CAT issues

  • From: Daniel Muscat <daniel.muscat AT um.edu.mt>
  • To: cat-users AT lists.geant.org
  • Cc: Dave Mifsud <dave.mifsud AT um.edu.mt>
  • Subject: [[cat-users]] CAT issues
  • Date: Thu, 20 Oct 2022 20:30:14 +0200

Dear CAT support,

I have to report three issues with the latest version of Windows 10 CAT for the University of Malta.

  • Whilst installing, the below appears. Its a nuisance
image.png

  • After installation, the eduroam network is presented as "Connecting"

image.png

This is confusing our students/staff as it is not true that the device is trying to connect.

  • On trying to connect, we are being requested to enter a username and password though they were entered correctly during installation.
image.png

--
Regards
Daniel