cat-users - Re: [[cat-users]] geteduroam Android

Re: [[cat-users]] geteduroam Android

  • From: Jørn Åne de Jong <jornane.dejong AT surf.nl>
  • To: cat-users AT lists.geant.org
  • Subject: Re: [[cat-users]] geteduroam Android
  • Date: Wed, 15 Jun 2022 15:49:55 +0200
  • Arc-authentication-results: i=1; mx.microsoft.com 1; spf=pass smtp.mailfrom=surf.nl; dmarc=pass action=none header.from=surf.nl; dkim=pass header.d=surf.nl; arc=none
  • Arc-message-signature: i=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=microsoft.com; s=arcselector9901; h=From:Date:Subject:Message-ID:Content-Type:MIME-Version:X-MS-Exchange-AntiSpam-MessageData-ChunkCount:X-MS-Exchange-AntiSpam-MessageData-0:X-MS-Exchange-AntiSpam-MessageData-1; bh=QAaAxjRJhBhS+eI/FtBVtFBYDQPanPoUij4Kl9lAgu0=; b=BI5LjJ2Nyl3SwB1F0VKmy27rKLXIpLJkdT8Xn+HPPAh/qrV0mJfVBV/j3EuDi6PPPVBskY4/k+O/8G2yregQDuHv6SSR+53QwYn4Ye1emvzm/+Q+L3i+raTaHozDqxd9GMvpLBEVdTd+d9PORWBkyPMYW6d/Mo2WnRvTWDCpSuqr7oRXfytlSH0eS8AGmQCc2/Jh6APoCqgMsZC7vPSaX+uDWYt/2R29XkxxHZTfrih1yst+SbjgdTiEidZzFGKMUizAOBcFUlCN4s9n5H5Rc6175e1NdvwyggJ3BKugfRQhYDEBSRfwy2NTrLGQPuyQyEN971wYc0oSXpHE+LZv5g==
  • Arc-seal: i=1; a=rsa-sha256; s=arcselector9901; d=microsoft.com; cv=none; b=I8ria/Ct+vk5v7/gl0Ae7HqudaktEGDF4NuoTbluZG3/Gpj0/wshQOSkzbvvkBr7TXdciNndy2p05xTpKXbqT14zFDRQQ+fBs0OC5h3CyXEHyt3QEzMolP3+Y9yXxZh7KqyKXUpIabZo9IDvTYLnPK2Y2XRrmDZn7jcAeGQvyEdgU7XLj4N8VZouoFOSxpz9D3bokUCCUuoOufNBvme9QAUft9NQDvU9lcHn+s/fsM96tMZwV8xQFWdzca91ndZBnWVnaEho58Lrl1hlFMrJCZZSB8Pvuiri86e52ZXXQkpk7M9OobfQijIMrLnHxch6sMvUoacd/uQfjUw9QVuc4w==