cat-users - Re: [[cat-users]] geteduroam Android

Re: [[cat-users]] geteduroam Android

  • From: Jørn Åne de Jong <jornane.dejong AT surf.nl>
  • To: cat-users AT lists.geant.org
  • Subject: Re: [[cat-users]] geteduroam Android
  • Date: Tue, 14 Jun 2022 23:35:10 +0200
  • Arc-authentication-results: i=1; mx.microsoft.com 1; spf=pass smtp.mailfrom=surf.nl; dmarc=pass action=none header.from=surf.nl; dkim=pass header.d=surf.nl; arc=none
  • Arc-message-signature: i=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=microsoft.com; s=arcselector9901; h=From:Date:Subject:Message-ID:Content-Type:MIME-Version:X-MS-Exchange-AntiSpam-MessageData-ChunkCount:X-MS-Exchange-AntiSpam-MessageData-0:X-MS-Exchange-AntiSpam-MessageData-1; bh=v/TU/VVRbpUd8lKTQkSksT9auKCfEIA2+IDA/3KT0e4=; b=EuLeAU2uNIgFMdcYSLXXbBZShJCTmKFho+3+wa83pTCWH0kqLac2JjeQvaXsjvUTns4ReDSNrbsXpMHTZLaWUxl6UhFqTRCXkXA/SzJ4Hxkw95Mtm1y0L0duSvZYHSUI4u8HUY3iwhrOj1jRCYMxG5jjfKKZCPAQEr3P0wsCVNdFRlPZYMBEC98ady6hSqSXxF2oMvfnjRwZuP0ot0npKQC0L6gEbq0s1HSfe4wk26Op4cFn4xbthg6Wdggch7/hN1lVGYu3Zo1EoK+N/q8j+1EFqUwreR/kf97F5vLA5nBhIODJC3VZwkqgXkoJNbk88Y5JVfY98Pq+T/tqjPX/Ww==
  • Arc-seal: i=1; a=rsa-sha256; s=arcselector9901; d=microsoft.com; cv=none; b=Xc+cUKbhKPmZ2T0hcDEq654s77bqINFCml6E0L2VqlQdCBxy2GftUzV00+n96yNxslouAGCJoaaLyJ5ms07yRf6aDoBH1zt/7iFRHu0cTLE9wGvLpowARDFnc3IU1D5rxGSVO7l1xNvy4yBfowNkAWQHFCsvrPCEAj3BBTsxmXjIxntLCYhXTD5XWJsZIW9ebEoAYih2eDnTFweJ34rlZ+5Pm0IDjNBJKjtZq6Vc/OzYKtdgVjjVcaaZqpRg3Xs6wisaCpV5KZ5iRzj06MAOUyTr2Bdy85oETpbbj4DOyTezV1xa3UfA6Rq6DG27UYmrGdMi4bzVct/lz8N1u7q83Q==