cat-users - Re: [[cat-users]] SAML attribute eduPersonTargetedID is deprecated but required by cat.eduroam.org

Re: [[cat-users]] SAML attribute eduPersonTargetedID is deprecated but required by cat.eduroam.org

  • From: Matti Saarinen <mjsaarin AT cc.helsinki.fi>
  • To: cat-users AT lists.geant.org
  • Subject: Re: [[cat-users]] SAML attribute eduPersonTargetedID is deprecated but required by cat.eduroam.org
  • Date: Wed, 17 Feb 2021 14:51:25 +0200

Hello,

Our IdP admins did now configure our IdP to send pairwise-id. Now, the
issue changed.

I used to be able to manage the IdP of University of Helsinki. Now, the
server replies "You are not managing any Identity Provider." Very likely
this is due the fact that the value sent with pairwise-id is diffrerent
from the one that was sent with eduPersonTargetedID. Should I contact
FUNET and ask them to invite me to manage our IdP again? Or is there any
easier way?

Cheers,

Matti