cat-users - Re: [[cat-users]] SAML attribute eduPersonTargetedID is deprecated but required by cat.eduroam.org

Re: [[cat-users]] SAML attribute eduPersonTargetedID is deprecated but required by cat.eduroam.org

  • From: Matti Saarinen <mjsaarin AT cc.helsinki.fi>
  • To: Miroslav Milinovic <miro AT srce.hr>
  • Cc: cat-users AT lists.geant.org
  • Subject: Re: [[cat-users]] SAML attribute eduPersonTargetedID is deprecated but required by cat.eduroam.org
  • Date: Wed, 17 Feb 2021 14:05:55 +0200

Hi Miro,

Thanks. I passed the information to our IdP admins. They replied that
they have tried pairwise-id. The issue was that cat.eduroam.org didn't
request pairwise-id in its SAML2 metadata. Has someone succesfully
authenticated to cat.eduroam.org without eduPersonTargetedID and with
pairwise-id?

Cheers.

Matti