cat-users - Re: [[cat-users]] [External] CAT site on iPhones

Re: [[cat-users]] [External] CAT site on iPhones

  • From: Hunter Fuller <hf0002 AT uah.edu>
  • To: "Caines, Max" <Max.Caines AT wlv.ac.uk>
  • Cc: "cat-users AT lists.geant.org" <cat-users AT lists.geant.org>
  • Subject: Re: [[cat-users]] [External] CAT site on iPhones
  • Date: Tue, 8 Sep 2020 10:56:31 -0500

Max,

In the meantime, we just direct people to eduroam.uah.edu which we've
redirected directly to the CAT page for our IdP. And if we ever switch
onboarding tools (which I guess might happen if we switch to TTLS), we
don't have to send users to a different place.

--
Hunter Fuller (they)
Router Jockey

Office of Information Technology