cat-users - [[cat-users]] FW: Issue login to eduroam

[[cat-users]] FW: Issue login to eduroam

  • From: Terry Woolfries <Terry.Woolfries AT icr.ac.uk>
  • To: "cat-users AT lists.geant.org" <cat-users AT lists.geant.org>
  • Subject: [[cat-users]] FW: Issue login to eduroam
  • Date: Fri, 14 Feb 2020 11:21:55 +0000
  • Accept-language: en-GB, en-US

Hi there,

We have an issue with Eduroam connectivity but I think whoever setup our administrative account has now left the organisation and I need to reset the access for our designated Federation Administrator?

I’ve not seen the below before.  It doesn’t look like we’re setup for it.  So I’m unable ro download the CAT tool and my organisation does not appear on the list at that website.

If the (ICR) ir Institute of Cancer Research is not on the list, what are the steps for registering us (although I’m sure this was already done as we’ve had Eduroam access from our 3 sites for a number of years?

Kind regards

Terry Woolfries

Technical Services Manager

This e-mail message is confidential and for use by the addressee only. If the message is received by anyone other than the addressee, please return the message to the sender by replying to it and then delete the message from your computer and network.