cat-users - Re: [[cat-users]] Installer integrity check has failed - fixed by editing profile but making no changes

Re: [[cat-users]] Installer integrity check has failed - fixed by editing profile but making no changes

  • From: Robert Franklin <rcf34 AT cam.ac.uk>
  • To: Tomasz Wolniewicz <twoln AT umk.pl>
  • Cc: "cat-users AT lists.geant.org" <cat-users AT lists.geant.org>
  • Subject: Re: [[cat-users]] Installer integrity check has failed - fixed by editing profile but making no changes
  • Date: Fri, 19 Jul 2019 22:14:31 +0100
On 19 Jul 2019, at 20:28, Tomasz Wolniewicz <twoln AT umk.pl> wrote:

> Sorry for answering too quickly. I see that you did the right thing and
> got the situation under control.

No problem. Thanks for the follow-up (I was in the pub for both of these
emails, anyway!).

> It happens really rarely, but sometimes the signing process fails and
> the error checking does not behave correctly leaving the corrupt
> installer. This will be fixed in the next release of CAT.

Thanks - that’s good to know. We’ve not had that before, in several years of
using the CAT, so I think it’s rare, anyway.

- Bob

--
Bob Franklin rcf34 AT cam.ac.uk / (+44 1223 7) 48479
Networks, University Information Services, University of Cambridge