cat-users - Re: [[cat-users]] New certificate trouble

Re: [[cat-users]] New certificate trouble

  • From: Martin Pauly <pauly AT hrz.uni-marburg.de>
  • To: cat-users AT lists.geant.org
  • Subject: Re: [[cat-users]] New certificate trouble
  • Date: Thu, 13 Jun 2019 18:31:10 +0200

Hi,

Am 29.05.19 um 16:00 schrieb Lignelli, Ettore:
Hello! My name is Ettore Lignelli and I am a student at the JLU. I
installed today the new root certificate following an email advising
to do that, and now I cannot connect to eduroam, although the CAT app
from my Android Pie device shows that all is installed correctly.
Ideas? Thanks in advance for your time!

Ettore Lignelli Max Planck Institute for Heart and Lung Research Morty Lab Department of Lung Development and Remodelling Parkstrasse
1 D-61231 Bad Nauheim

you mean JLU Gießen, right?
If so, you are part of the change of root cert that affects all German
Research Entities. If you can't figure out the issue yourself, send
a support request to their helpdesk and please DO INCLUDE YOUR MAC ADDRESS
(along with OS/Version, manufacturer and your network username).

Please read
https://www.uni-giessen.de/fbz/svc/hrz/svc/netz/campus/wlan/eduroam/index

Cheers, Martin

--
Dr. Martin Pauly Phone: +49-6421-28-23527
HRZ Univ. Marburg Fax: +49-6421-28-26994