cat-users - Re: [[cat-users]] CAT-Test (beta) UI feedback

Re: [[cat-users]] CAT-Test (beta) UI feedback

  • From: Tomasz Wolniewicz <twoln AT umk.pl>
  • To: Gerrard Shaw <GShaw AT havering-college.ac.uk>, "cat-users AT lists.geant.org" <cat-users AT lists.geant.org>
  • Subject: Re: [[cat-users]] CAT-Test (beta) UI feedback
  • Date: Tue, 18 Sep 2018 14:16:35 +0200

Hi Gerrard,
  thanks for you observations. Somehow playing with different windows sizes and testing on real devices I never hit this terrible layout problem, but now I managed to reproduce it without an effort.
The Digital signature info - we think this should stay. We make a very strong point about eduroam safety and having safe installers is one of the crucial elements. I think that digital signature will sound to people as something important even if they do not quite get what that means.

The two clickable elements doing the same thing - they are an overkill indeed. It is more of a space filler for larger screens I will try to hide one of the elements when there is too little space.
The footer, of course is a problem on small screens ...
Thanks again
Tomasz