cat-users - Re: [[cat-users]] CAT profile installer vs manual config

Re: [[cat-users]] CAT profile installer vs manual config

  • From: IAM David Bantz <dabantz AT alaska.edu>
  • To: Felix Windt <Felix.Windt AT dartmouth.edu>
  • Cc: "cat-users AT lists.geant.org" <cat-users AT lists.geant.org>
  • Subject: Re: [[cat-users]] CAT profile installer vs manual config
  • Date: Fri, 7 Sep 2018 14:38:32 -0800

On Fri, Sep 7, 2018 at 4:30 AM, Felix Windt <Felix.Windt AT dartmouth.edu> wrote:

Also, and this expresses my personal views, if you're on EAP-TLS now, I wouldn't step back to EAP-PEAP against AD.

I lost that argument. Networking and support staff hate supporting users downloading and trusting certificates in current deployment. And of course certificates expire too, and our experience has been that when they do users need to remove the old profile and bootstrap a fresh configuration.

David