cat-users - Re: [[cat-users]] Error: name "0" for IdP

Re: [[cat-users]] Error: name "0" for IdP

  • From: Stefan Winter <stefan.winter AT restena.lu>
  • To: angel <amartinez AT innova-red.net>, cat-users AT lists.geant.org
  • Subject: Re: [[cat-users]] Error: name "0" for IdP
  • Date: Tue, 24 Apr 2018 07:51:28 +0200

Hello,

the feature "Unlink" is already in the codebase of the upcoming CAT-2.0.

If you feel slightly adventurous, you can test it on the alpha2 test
deployment, without effects on the real world: that deployment has a
copy of the actual DB, and occasionally gets synced with the live data.

You may want to see for yourself at https://cat-test.eduroam.org/RC/

--
Stefan WINTER
Ingenieur de Recherche