cat-users - Re: [[cat-users]] Error: name "0" for IdP

Re: [[cat-users]] Error: name "0" for IdP

  • From: angel <amartinez AT innova-red.net>
  • To: Stefan Winter <stefan.winter AT restena.lu>, cat-users AT lists.geant.org
  • Subject: Re: [[cat-users]] Error: name "0" for IdP
  • Date: Mon, 23 Apr 2018 13:30:49 -0300

Dear Stefan,

We still have the problem with that IdP.

Do you think we can work to solve this?

Regards,

Angel Martinez Servicios
Tel: (54-11) 4891-8999. Int:8623 Córdoba 831, 6º piso. CP C1054AAH - Buenos Aires - Argentina

www.innova-red.net

On 06/06/17 14:19, angel wrote:

Hi Stefan,

I did not receive a reply on this matter. I hope you can answer soon.

Thank you and best regards.
-Angel