cat-users - [[cat-users]] Maintenance work on eduroam supporting services

[[cat-users]] Maintenance work on eduroam supporting services

  • From: Miroslav Milinovic <miro AT srce.hr>
  • To: eduroam CAT Feedback <cat-users AT lists.geant.org>, "eduroam AT lists.geant.org" <eduroam AT lists.geant.org>
  • Cc: "monitor AT eduroam.org" <monitor AT eduroam.org>
  • Subject: [[cat-users]] Maintenance work on eduroam supporting services
  • Date: Mon, 30 Apr 2018 15:02:24 +0200

Dear all!

I'd like to announce that we plan the necessary maintenance work
(HW & OS) on host monitor.eduroam.org on Thursday, May 3,
between 6:00 and 8:00 CEST.

During this period web site at monitor.eduroam.org and related services
(eduroam DB, monitoring, f-ticks stats) will not be available. Also the
authentication for CAT.eduroam.org will not work so NRO and institution
admins will not be able to make changes in the CAT.

Regards

Miroslav Milinovic
eduroam service manager, GEANT

  • [[cat-users]] Maintenance work on eduroam supporting services, Miroslav Milinovic, 04/30/2018