cat-users - [[cat-users]] Android Connectivity using CAT

[[cat-users]] Android Connectivity using CAT

  • From: <jmplumley AT gtcc.edu>
  • To: cat-users AT lists.geant.org
  • Subject: [[cat-users]] Android Connectivity using CAT

We are in the testing phase of implementing eduroam. I have setup eduroam CAT
with our settings and so far the CAT tool appears to work fine with Windows,
OSX, and Apple mobile devices. When I test on Android 6 and 7 I'm having an
issue. Android 6 shows "Authentication issue" but when you change CA
certificate to unspecified it connects. Android 7 shows "incorrect password"
but when you change CA certificate to "Use System Certificates" and set domain
to the school domain it connects. Am I missing something I need to add in the
CAT Profile? Thanks.

Jeremy Plumley
Guilford Tech Community College