cat-users - Re: [[cat-users]] Android Connectivity using CAT

Re: [[cat-users]] Android Connectivity using CAT

  • From: Stefan Winter <stefan.winter AT restena.lu>
  • To: Jeremy Plumley <jmplumley AT gtcc.edu>, "cat-users AT lists.geant.org" <cat-users AT lists.geant.org>
  • Subject: Re: [[cat-users]] Android Connectivity using CAT
  • Date: Mon, 26 Feb 2018 08:29:25 +0100

Hi,

okay, at this point the best thing to do is look at your certificates:
can you send me the roots and the server cert off-list?

I'm also a bit puzzled with what you mean with "leaving the one that I
most often see in the chain". The chain-building in PKIX is
deterministic; your server cert takes exactly one path to the one root.

We've added the multi-root feature only as a means of supporting CA
rollover so you can pre-load a future CA into devices in advance of a
change.

If you have a setup where two auth servers have two different certs from
two different CAs needing two different roots then that would be a
likely cause of trouble, at least on Android.

de la Recherche
2, avenue de l'Université
L-4365 Esch-sur-Alzette

Tel: +352 424409 1