cat-users - RE: [[cat-users]] Android Connectivity using CAT

RE: [[cat-users]] Android Connectivity using CAT

  • From: Jeremy Plumley <jmplumley AT gtcc.edu>
  • To: Stefan Winter <stefan.winter AT restena.lu>, "cat-users AT lists.geant.org" <cat-users AT lists.geant.org>
  • Subject: RE: [[cat-users]] Android Connectivity using CAT
  • Date: Thu, 22 Feb 2018 18:22:39 +0000
  • Accept-language: en-US
  • Spamdiagnosticmetadata: NSPM
  • Spamdiagnosticoutput: 1:99

Yes, I have uploaded the root CA and the intermediate CA on our CAT profile.
I'm in the process now of seeing if I can combine the server and intermediate
together before applying it to my radius. How do I use the realm check
feature to see if that is my issue?

Jeremy Plumley
ITS Network Administrator
Ext 50024