cat-users - RE: [[cat-users]] Eduroam CAT Tool Configuration

RE: [[cat-users]] Eduroam CAT Tool Configuration

  • From: Venkat Reddy Banda <venkat.banda AT lsbm.ac.uk>
  • To: Stefan Winter <stefan.winter AT restena.lu>, "cat-users AT lists.geant.org" <cat-users AT lists.geant.org>
  • Subject: RE: [[cat-users]] Eduroam CAT Tool Configuration
  • Date: Mon, 13 Nov 2017 10:32:38 +0000
  • Accept-language: en-GB, en-US
  • Spamdiagnosticmetadata: NSPM
  • Spamdiagnosticoutput: 1:99

Hi Stefan,

Thanks for the reply.

We are listed on https://cat.eduroam.org. Currently we are testing the tool.

The question I have is : Which CA files I need to upload in to tool.

Our Server certificate is from https://www.thawte.com/. I have uploaded CA
certificates from this site. When it comes to authentication on the server
its rejecting.

I thought there is something in the tool I have misconfigured. Could you help
us?

Thank you.

Regards,
Venkat Reddy Banda
London School of Business and Management.