cat-users - [[cat-users]] wifi eduroam

[[cat-users]] wifi eduroam

  • From: "Jonathan Miller" <felix.pereira AT estudiante.uam.es>
  • To: <cat-users AT lists.geant.org>
  • Subject: [[cat-users]] wifi eduroam
  • Date: Wed, 20 Sep 2017 14:44:27 +0200

Hello,

My name is Jonathan and I´m a PhD student from Universidad Autonoma de Madrid. I am right now at the University of Giessen, Germany, for three month of research stay. Eduroam seems not to work on my phone. It goes well with my laptop, goes well with my tablet, but as you can see it doesn’t work on my mobile.

I wrote to the customer service at UAM…but they seems to be very occupied, cause nobody has tried yet a solution for my problem… that´s why I write to you. I need to have internet on my mobile, and I refuse to pay for it, when I will be 22h at day surrounded by a WIFI that I can use…

Could you please help me to solve this problem???

Best regards,

Jonathan

Jonathan P. Miller

PhD Student

National Museum of Natural History – CSIC

José Gutiérrez Abascal, 2, 28006 Madrid. España

https://www.researchgate.net/profile/Jonathan_P_Miller

Logo    mercuria (Small)