cat-users - [[cat-users]] Warwickshire College Shibboleth login no longer working

[[cat-users]] Warwickshire College Shibboleth login no longer working

  • From: Peter Steadman <psteadman AT warwickshire.ac.uk>
  • To: cat-users AT lists.geant.org
  • Subject: [[cat-users]] Warwickshire College Shibboleth login no longer working
  • Date: Wed, 20 Sep 2017 15:34:15 +0100

Hi

I have tried to login to manage our CAT setup today and our server returned this message

"The application you have accessed is not registered for use with this service."

error logs on our shibboleth server return "no metadata returned"

Has anything changed that we should be aware of?

regards

Pete

College Email Disclaimer

This message and any files transmitted with it is intended for the addressee only and may contain information that is confidential or privileged.

Unauthorised use is strictly prohibited and may be unlawful. If you are not the addressee, you should not read, copy, disclose or otherwise use this message, otherwise than to notify the College via postmaster AT warkscol.ac.uk. You should delete this message and any files transmitted with it from your computer and destroy any copies made.

Warwickshire College gives no warranty or representation as to the accuracy or reliability of the message and files and does not necessarily endorse any opinions expressed within it.