cat-users - Re: [[cat-users]] dutch translation

Re: [[cat-users]] dutch translation

  • From: Chris Houthuijs <c.houthuijs AT clusius.nl>
  • To: Dave de Jager <D.de.jager AT zadkine.nl>, Stefan Winter <stefan.winter AT restena.lu>, "cat-users AT lists.geant.org" <cat-users AT lists.geant.org>
  • Subject: Re: [[cat-users]] dutch translation
  • Date: Wed, 20 Sep 2017 11:50:40 +0000
  • Accept-language: nl-NL, en-US
  • Spamdiagnosticmetadata: NSPM
  • Spamdiagnosticoutput: 1:99

Hi Stefan and Dave,

I would be happy to help translating CAT into Dutch. I have contacted SURFnet
as you suggested, Stefan.

Regards
Chris Houthuijs
Clusius College
transifex:chrishouthuijs

Op 20-09-17 13:24 heeft Dave de Jager
<D.de.jager AT zadkine.nl>
geschreven:

Hello Stefan,

Thanks for the information, I will check if there is anyone within our
organization willing to assist in the translation process.
Besides lacking in time to assist I'm not that confident in my
grammatically correct Dutch writing skills. :-)

Greetings,
Dave