cat-users - [[cat-users]] CAT domain enforcement Re: CAT app password verification

[[cat-users]] CAT domain enforcement Re: CAT app password verification

  • From: Michael Davis <davis AT udel.edu>
  • To: "cat-users AT lists.geant.org" <cat-users AT lists.geant.org>
  • Subject: [[cat-users]] CAT domain enforcement Re: CAT app password verification
  • Date: Mon, 11 Sep 2017 14:03:04 -0400

Is there a way to formally make enhancement requests to the CAT App Dev ?

We just completed our first move-in of 30K users on eduroam with CAT,
and the Help Desk had over 2,000 tickets having to either:

1) Remind everyone to retry and use @domain.edu on their Username, Why can't CAT
    enforce that if configured?

2) Remind everyone to retry and carefully re-enter their password.

The whole week would have been a non-issue if CAT would have been able
to enforce the domain and verified passwords...