cat-users - RE: [[cat-users]] eduroam CAT

RE: [[cat-users]] eduroam CAT

  • From: "Visser,Ramon R.D." <r.visser AT fontys.nl>
  • To: Stefan Winter <stefan.winter AT restena.lu>, "cat-users AT lists.geant.org" <cat-users AT lists.geant.org>
  • Subject: RE: [[cat-users]] eduroam CAT
  • Date: Tue, 31 Jan 2017 09:58:22 +0000
  • Accept-language: nl-NL, en-US

Hi Stefan,

I will get in contact with our AV support team. Perhaps they have the ability
for marking these files at F-secure as false-positives.

Is it possible to inform us when the OS detection issues for Windows 10
Mobile has been resolved?

Anyway, thnx for your help so far.

Regards,

Ramon

Ramon Visser * Projectmedewerker, Dienst IT * Fontys Hogescholen
Het Eeuwsel 2, 5612 AS * Gebouw S1, kamer 3.12 * Postbus 347, 5600 AH
Eindhoven
r.visser AT fontys.nl
+31618390398