cat-users - Re: [[cat-users]] Windows installers unavailable?

Re: [[cat-users]] Windows installers unavailable?

  • From: Tomasz Wolniewicz <twoln AT umk.pl>
  • To: David Andrus <david_andrus AT byu.edu>, "cat-users AT lists.geant.org" <cat-users AT lists.geant.org>
  • Subject: Re: [[cat-users]] Windows installers unavailable?
  • Date: Thu, 22 Sep 2016 22:45:56 +0200

Hi David,

   It looks like the logo image causes the installer to fail. Admittedly this is a bug that we do not catch such an exception. Are you sure that the image has not been changed?

  The logo image is transformed on the fly and composed with eduroam logo to produce the graphics of the Windows installer. This fails and caused the whole thing to break down.

Please upload the logo as a PNG or something simple :).

Tomasz