cat-users - [[cat-users]] Windows installers unavailable?

[[cat-users]] Windows installers unavailable?

  • From: David Andrus <david_andrus AT byu.edu>
  • To: "cat-users AT lists.geant.org" <cat-users AT lists.geant.org>
  • Subject: [[cat-users]] Windows installers unavailable?
  • Date: Thu, 22 Sep 2016 20:12:00 +0000
  • Accept-language: en-US

In the last 2 days our Windows installers have become unavailable.  All of our Mac installer, iOS, Android, and Linux installers are downloadable but no Windows setups work.  They’re green in the CAT when I go to the installer fine tuning page, but if I try to download them the page never gives me a file.  If I do it from the CAT admin interface I just get a blank page, if I do it as a “normal” user I get to the download page but the file never downloads.  This is happening with Windows Vista, 7, 8, and 10.  The rest of the profiles are there and download without issue.  Does anyone know why this would be happening?  I was able to download the 7 installer a couple days ago, and have made no changes since then.

David Andrus
Network Product Manager
Brigham Young University
(801)422-0969 - Office