cat-users - [[cat-users]] Can we update the text on the eduroam CAT download page?

[[cat-users]] Can we update the text on the eduroam CAT download page?

  • From: David Susman <dasusman AT vassar.edu>
  • To: cat-users AT lists.geant.org
  • Subject: [[cat-users]] Can we update the text on the eduroam CAT download page?
  • Date: Tue, 14 Jun 2016 09:28:25 -0400

The text on the download page (the one that starts "Welcome aboard the eduroam user community!") has several grammatical issues I would like to address.  I would also like to add some more details on usage (e.g., that username includes @domain).  It appears the blurb is global for all institutions.  Am I overlooking something and if not, can this note be considered a feature request to allow institutions to edit the text on the download page?

Thanks,
David

David Susman
Assoc. Director of Networks and Systems and Webmanager
Computing and Information Services -- box 13
Vassar College