cat-users - RE: [[cat-users]] eduroam installer and Fedora 23

RE: [[cat-users]] eduroam installer and Fedora 23

  • From: Julian Thibault Brehin <jbrehi15 AT student.aau.dk>
  • To: Tomasz Wolniewicz <twoln AT umk.pl>, "cat-users AT lists.geant.org" <cat-users AT lists.geant.org>
  • Subject: RE: [[cat-users]] eduroam installer and Fedora 23
  • Date: Mon, 14 Mar 2016 19:13:47 +0000
  • Accept-language: en-GB, fr-FR, da-DK, en-US
  • Spamdiagnosticmetadata: NSPM
  • Spamdiagnosticoutput: 1:23

Hi,

I actually have both python 3 and 2.7 and the bash command `python` is bound
to the 2.7 version.
But it is probable that I installed it myself. To run Python3, the only
difference is the 3 at the end of that command, like so `python3`. So, indeed
the command python is not bound by default to python3 because both can
coexist.
Don't know if this message really helps, but that's an answer.

As of the original script messages I got and the file management, I think I
understand it a bit better now that you have explained. However, I don't have
any special suggestions regarding the password storage, unfortunately, but I
would like to know if you find any viable solution.

Thanks again,

Julien