cat-users - Re: [[cat-users]] eduroam installer and Fedora 23

Re: [[cat-users]] eduroam installer and Fedora 23

  • From: Tomasz Wolniewicz <twoln AT umk.pl>
  • To: Julian Thibault Brehin <jbrehi15 AT student.aau.dk>, "cat-users AT lists.geant.org" <cat-users AT lists.geant.org>
  • Subject: Re: [[cat-users]] eduroam installer and Fedora 23
  • Date: Mon, 14 Mar 2016 21:05:31 +0100

Hi,
there are differences between python2 and python3 in accepted syntax,
so it in not just the question of changing the name.
I have manually installed python 2.7 but then also needed to add the
dbus interface functions and then the installation went fine.

For python 3 the corresponding dbus stuff seems to be pre-installed so
hopefully getting things to work properly should be relatively easy.

Cheers
Tomasz